WATCH: CeCe Winans – No Greater (Official Video) - Gospel Gist 



WATCH: CeCe Winans – No Greater (Official Video) - Gospel Gist

Gospel music icon, CeCe Winans has premiered the official video for “No Greater,” off of her chart-topping and Grammy-Award-winning album, “Believe for It”. The performance-concept visual features clips of some of CeCe’s beautiful moments with family, her show/conference ‘Generations’, her visit to Good Morning America, and other memorable cuts.

“No Greater” is a high-energy worship tune that exalts and acknowledges God’s greatness. The powerful song is available to download/stream on digital platforms.

Quotable Lyrics;
No greater friend I know, no greater peace I know
No greater hope I know, no greater joy I know
I could search high and low, any everywhere I go
No greater river flows, than You Jesus, yeah

Recall, In November 2022, CeCe Winans released her first book in over 10 years, “Believe for It: Passing On Faith to the Next Generation”. The new book named after her latest album explores what it means to pass along wisdom and faith to generations to come.